Journeyman
Options
No GPS signal,
but my Note 9 had no problems!
633 REPLIES 633
an33shs
First Poster
Options

Same issues here. Have to restart everytime I want to use anything GPS related and even then it only works for a short while. How is this even issue still with so many people flagging it? 

S22 Ultra and Tab S7 plus;
0 Likes
Sezz
Explorer
Options

Many people (including me) have gps issues. I have tried many things but none of them help. The only thing that helps is rebooting. But only for a while.. after that the gps issue starts again. 

0 Likes
Doniffy
Explorer
Options

I am having the same issue just received my phone a couple of days ago and started using it today and when I went to do food deliveries I noticed the Google maps and waze were not working they were complaining about no GPS.

I've installed the GPS app and it can't even find any GPS even after a GPS reset. 

Samsung need to sort this out ASAP!!! You pay 1500 for a phone and expect something like this to be working! 

Members_RV5mhH7
First Poster
Options

The very same issue. The phone keeps losing GPS. U have to restart the phone to get it fixed. And its really ridiculous to ask over thousand pound for phone and navigation doesn't work on it. Thumbs down 

0 Likes
ArtemRU
Apprentice
Options

Hello everyone, I'm from Russia

Have the same problem with my S22 ULTRA. Tried to talk with Samsung service center, but they know nothing about this problem.

I tried everything you wrote earlier, but don't work for me:(

Moreover I haven't find any information but only here. 

0 Likes
Members_8aRIiUV
Journeyman
Options

Doesn't work on my SM-S908BZKG. 😞

Members_8aRIiUV
Journeyman
Options

Yep but the problem is present with other location-dependent applications too, so..

0 Likes
Members_8aRIiUV
Journeyman
Options

Exactly my problem's description.

0 Likes
Doniffy
Explorer
Options

Hi All 

Just got off the phone to Samsung support. They are aware of the issue and have released an update on Sunday evening.

They have advised its not going to everyone at once and by Friday everyone should have received the update. 

I did advise the agent samsung should have put some type of message or something to make customers aware. 

Doniffy
Explorer
Options

Plz check my last message on this forum 

0 Likes