Journeyman
Options
No GPS signal,
but my Note 9 had no problems!
633 REPLIES 633
Sezz
Explorer
Options

I've tried all "solutions" mentioned in this topic.. none of them work.

And it doesn't seem like samsung will do anything about it soon.. 

Time to contact samsung about replacing my device with one that does work.

0 Likes
DiamondG
Explorer
Options
Really disappointed, last update didn't fix the issue, im two weeks with phone and I need to restart it 3 times a day....
anoyedS22user
Journeyman
Options
So after 1 day of it working, I thought I'd give it a bit longer befoee I return the handset. I transfered my s20 ultra stuffs back on to it. And was happy after yesterday's update that it was running a bit faster.
So today test it on a trip and oh noes it still isn't working. All settings are the same, Google drive stuffs is off, personal safety stuffs is off..

BUT SO IS THE GPS..

No more chances, returning the phone, this is shocking Samsung, your not even replying to the daily error reports I send in.
0 Likes
MattyP27
Journeyman
Options

For me if anything GPS accuracy has gotten worse. Left home to go to b&q. When I arrived at b&q it still thought I was at home

0 Likes
clarky121190
Journeyman
Options
I received my s22 on the day of release and have been having issues with using the GPS. It finds my location when stationary but as soon as I start moving, it says 'searching for GPS' anyone else having this problem? Seriously considering returning the phone as I am a delivery driver and normally use my phone for sat nav 😔
Breach
Explorer
Options

Yeah, I also have GPS problems with Waze - it says it can't connect to GPS 😞 A restart seems to temporarily fix it.

mieloncom
Pathfinder
Options
There is some trick at the moment how restart gps without restart phone .

From another forum

Quick fix is to have installed the GPS Status & Toolbox app (the icon looks like an orange satellite antenna in a corner of a grey square) , once opened is not going to find any GPS signal...of course.

But if you open Menu (upper left corner, tap screen once to reveal it) then go to Manage A-GPS, it will pop a window A-GPS XTRA Data with 3 options RESET, CANCEL and DOWNLOAD. Press RESET and in a couple of seconds the GPS signal is back without the need to restart your phone.

Until an update to fix this problem, I hope it helps you to fix the problem with lost signal.Screenshot_20220313-161832_GPS Status.jpgScreenshot_20220313-162309_Settings.jpgScreenshot_20220313-161715_GPS Status.jpg
renton82
Voyager
Options

Doesn't work for me. 

0 Likes
mieloncom
Pathfinder
Options
Did you turn on Location?
If you press reset GPS should by rebooting.

You can also add this rule
In bixby rountines.Screenshot_20220313-165446_Bixby Routines.jpg
0 Likes
Members_m5VDFkv
Student
Options

Having exactly the same issue, going to contact customer service tomorrow.