Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 Ultra problem with the update to One UI 5.0

(Topic created on: 14-11-2022 01:02 AM)
Members_N4Bn9oF
First Poster
Options

Hello,

After updating to One UI 5.0 my volume down button on the right side isn't working anymore.
Then it restart automaticaly making the phone goes on safe mode and since it stuck on the safe mode because my volume down button isn't working. (the "Volume Up" or "Volume Down" button is stuck. And the system may recognize that you are always performing the operation of opening the safe mode.)

I cannot recover the system neither because my volume down button is stuck.
If someone has a solution i'm willing to take.
Thank you

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Daz73r
Helping Hand
Options
Sounds mad try turning the Bluetooth off then back on again
0 Likes
Vikas Sharma
First Poster
Options

Even, I got some of problems after updating the phone to UI 5.0 as it keeps lagging and most of the time freezing in some important works. Problem is that it keeps repeating this thing and system show that UI not responding. and then it blacks out and restart again. So much for purchasing world's expensive phone. At least send us something to go on previous update. It is keep doing this thing 5-7 times a day when phone freezes in like 4 running apps. I tried doing safe mode thing. Works for a day or 2 but then again start. Problem is that when it interrupts in important work.

Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Contact Samsung support and let them deal with it. It sounds like device will have to be repaired under warranty 

0 Likes