Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 ultra problem gps

(Topic created on: 19-03-2022 11:11 PM)
Greek_sun
Pathfinder
Options

I have the same problem with gps. I bought 3 days before the phone... Please someone from Samsung just answer to us whats the point of having a community if they don't help us with the problem??? 

4 REPLIES 4
Luwils
Explorer
Options
Have you sent this as an error report? They always respond to me through that method.
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Greek_sun 

This is predominantly a user to user help forum where we share advice , tips and discuss products.

There are existing threads on this board in regards to GPS issues being experienced by some owners. They may hold some useful information and information within them.

Feedback and any relevant error reports can be sent to Samsung via your Samsung Members app under the GetHelp section.

I wish you all the best.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

John19691969
Hotshot
Options
Greek_sun
Pathfinder
Options

Yes. They said just to wait for an update. They don't know when. But this is na a solution for such an expensive phone and with so many problems until now.. I will wait till the end of the month and if doesn't change anything I will sell it for an iPhone 13 Pro max. The gps is the most important for me for my work also. And am also very disappointed with the battery.Drains very quick 

0 Likes