Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 Ultra Order Delayed Again

(Topic created on: 05-01-2023 10:53 PM)
JCbly
Apprentice
Options
I placed an order for the S22 Ultra in Granite on the 17th Novamber during the Black Friday event. 

I was given a 3 to 4 week wait which I thought was OK for an online exclusive colour.

On December 19th I received an email advising of a delay till January 5th. Today I've had another email advising of a new delivery date of the 19th January. That makes it nine weeks since my initial order.

I've emailed support who have been no more helpful than if I simply looking at my order on the website. 

Anyone else suffering with this terrible customer service and delayed delivery? 
8 REPLIES 8
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I went through a similar thing with mine. Though I only had to wait just over six weeks.
Customer support will only have the same information you have.
Partly because its coming from Korea.
So dealing with lots of other departments.
In the end I just had to wait.
Once it changes on the status. It goes quite fast.
Patience unfortunately is needed if you are willing to wait a bit longer
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I appreciate how frustrating this must be for you @JCbly 

When the Samsung Galaxy s²² Ultra was launched I too initially looked at the Graphite version but due to that online exclusive colours can be on an extended delivery schedule I opted for the Phanton Black.

Delivery schedules can change quite quickly so I hope you get yours ASAP.

Fingers 🤞 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Members_T9pMutU
First Poster
Options

similar situation over here I ordered for a s22 graphite colour on the 8th of November, it was meant to arrive on the 6th of December, however it got delayed and the new date was the 20th of December , but them it got delayed again and it was meant to arrive on the 9th of January, still hasn't arrived and I didn't receive any updates either 

JCbly
Apprentice
Options
At this point I'm considering cancelling my order in favour of the S23 Ultra when it comes available for pre-orders in a month or so. If I do I think I'll be sticking with a standard colour.
0 Likes
JCbly
Apprentice
Options
Well I feel a little better knowing it's not just me.
0 Likes
StoufferTheCat
Journeyman
Options

Nowhere near your length of time yet - but wife is waiting on an S22 Ultra Sky Blue from 14th December.
Our main worry is the £300 cashback, as we only have until around 16th February to claim that - and without that cashback, the deal is far, far less appealing.

S23 will of course launch at some point - but I'm not seeing massive specification updates from the leaks out there and you'll just be even further down the queue if you go for a custom colour again.
I guess waiting for S23 launch and going for a standard colour might work - but you'd like to think an order from November would still get here before that.

JCbly
Apprentice
Options
Well, I've now cancelled the order and am waiting for the S23 Ultra. I know it means waiting longer still but I'm after 8 weeks I'm used to to waiting. I'm suspecting half the reason for my delay is that Samsung is prioritising S23 production before release.
0 Likes
DevinaGrewal
Explorer
Options
Not at all. Delivery is delayed again. I am hoping I dont have to wait 9 weeks!
0 Likes