Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 Ultra online exclusive colours - anyone else experiencing a long delay?

(Topic created on: 29-09-2022 12:54 PM)
fx777
Explorer
Options

I ordered my Graphite S22 Ultra on the 21 August. Delivery stated it will be upto 4 weeks at the time.  In fact its been saying this since then, and even now states 4 weeks if you place a new order.  However, 4 weeks were up around a week ago and mine is showing a delivery date of 13.10.2022 - so nearly 3-4 weeks late.

I've contacted Samsung support who can't tell me anything other than it will arrive on 13.10.2022.  I do understand from searching the posts that when the S22 Ultra was launched in Feb/March people were experiencing delays, instead of 4 it taking 7 to 8 weeks etc.  However that was 6 months ago and the launch demand has gone now, so why still the delays and is anyone else waiting for theirs to arrive still?  If i check my order status it says 'headed to your country' but its been saying this for at least 2 weeks now. 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Sadly it's something you just have to wait for.
Took 6 weeks for mine to arrive. Contacting customer support will do nothing but stress you out.
They only really have the information you do.
I will say that it's definitely worth the wait
0 Likes
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Yes. Worth the long wait. I think it was like 6 maybe 7 weeks for me too

0 Likes
BJH1
Student
Options

I have exactly the same situation. If it is headed to my country it must be coming by bike.

I ordered the phone on 11th of September and have now been told to expect it on the 30th of october. this is completely unacceptable. Why wasn't  Samsung  honest about the delivery times. If I had known i would have to wait seven weeks  I would not have order the phone.

Tammy
First Poster
Options

It's now December 2022  and still the same bull.  It is  A shame samsung rather to pull a marketing strategy to get sales than to be honest with customers. I ordered this  S22 on December 2, 2022, because they went as far as to promise delivery by Christmas, So I trusted samsung.  I got messages  saying it's on time until one week before Christmas I got the order delayed message with no expected delivery date. So you can imagine how upsetting this is and how many persons Christmas was disappointing.  NOT THE APPLE FANS, THOUGH.  I Requested a call back through order support and no help.  Still delayed with no expected arrival date.  The money is on hold from my account.  I hate that I'm thinking about leaving Samsung brands alone.  No walk In stores for services.  I'm tired of being mocked by Apple fans.

0 Likes