Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 Ultra OneUI 5.1 Update Gone now

(Topic created on: 25-02-2023 08:44 AM)
SRS76
Navigator
Options
I was offered the update when It came available for my s22 Ultra UK unlocked

now when check for updates it's not available, has Samsung paused the update now from all the problems been reported to them over it.

I never like to update right away before reading online about it and if there any problems.
0 Likes
22 REPLIES 22
Trude2000
Apprentice
Options
My battery has been appalling, so I'm guessing they are trying to fix it.
keith30
Maestro
Options
Is it the February update you are asking about as mine was updated on 16th Feb?
0 Likes
BaronDigo
Helping Hand
Options
Guess they removed it
0 Likes
Bigtasty65
Hotshot
Options
That's odd. I've had the update to 5.1 on my unlocked S22 with the February security patch. It's great and I'm getting superb battery life.
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I've experienced no negative impact on my battery or other functions and features on my phone either @Bigtasty65 

In regards to the update you'll probably find it'll be pushed out to you again in good time by Samsungs servers.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Bigtasty65
Hotshot
Options
Since the 5.1 update, I've also been using dual SIM. Using the 2nd SIM for data and using that as a hotspot for my laptop too. I'm shocked at how little the battery has drained.
0 Likes
Bigtasty65
Hotshot
Options
Just for reference, this is the update details for my S22 here in the UK. It would be interesting to know if the details are different for other people with a network phone. Mine is the unlocked S22 here in the UK.Screenshot_20230225_084027_Software update.jpg
0 Likes
SRS76
Navigator
Options
Yeah that's update details for my S22 ultra when check for updates.
Adamksc
Helping Hand
Options
Now is new update on server build date 24/02/2023 but is not possible to download ota or smart switch Screenshot_20230225_093043_CheckFirm_1000019173_1677317443.jpgScreenshot_20230225_095705.jpg
-----------------------------------------------------------‐----------------------------------SAMSUNG Galaxy S23 Ultra SM-S918B /DS
Samsung One UI 5.1 / Android 13 CSC-EUX
0 Likes