Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 Ultra moisture detected - Cable charging

(Topic created on: 08-09-2022 10:56 AM)
S22ultra2
Pioneer
Options

Hey guys, after the 1 August security patch update s22 ultra keeps showing the Mositure detected notification.

Phone is brand new and didn't have contact with water or dust. 

Also, somehow it goes off for some time it shows only Cable Charging, not fast or super fast Charging.

I use Samsung 25W type C to type C charger.

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Haytch
Helping Hand
Options
I have the same issue. Fast and super fast charging doesnt work and then sometimes it says moisture detected when there is clearly no water or moisture. Its definetly a Samsing error
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

If you've done usual troubleshooting contact Samsung support via Members app

Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@S22ultra2 @Haytch ,Hello, try to solve the problem by resetting the USB port settings. To do this, go to Settings / Applications and click on the area marked in the screenshot. Activate Show system applications and accept.  Find USB Settings app,and In Storage-delete cache and data and restart the phone .Comment if it has been solved. Greetings.

apps eng..jpeg

"The quieter you become-the more you are able to hear..."

S22ultra2
Pioneer
Options

Hey @Ventor , thanks for your reply. I have tried this but didn't resolve the issue. I strongly believe this is an software issue (after the latest update). Is there anything else I can try to do? 

Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@S22ultra2 what I do recommend is to send an error report from Samsung members/Assistance/Error report, simulating the error experienced in the last 10 min and sending the logfile. They must reply in a couple of days regarding what was analyzed. Greetings.

"The quieter you become-the more you are able to hear..."

S22ultra2
Pioneer
Options

@Haytch what is the model number of your phone? Mine is SM-S908E/DS snapdragon (s22 ultra)

0 Likes