Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

S22 ultra last update Navigation bar issue

(Topic created on: 14-04-2022 02:10 AM)
Ahmed_Elsheikh
Student
Options

Hello everybody, 

Do you have an issue with navigation bar after last update?

My device act like crazy, it is like a ghost keeb touching the navigation !!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
lukiee94
Journeyman
Options
I've had issues like this especially when I used chrome but I tried changing my screen rate to adaptive (120hz) and it hasn't done it since

View solution in context

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Sometimes if a phone glitches after a software update then the following routes may help @Ahmed_Elsheikh 

I wish you all the best. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Solution
lukiee94
Journeyman
Options
I've had issues like this especially when I used chrome but I tried changing my screen rate to adaptive (120hz) and it hasn't done it since
0 Likes
S22 ultra
Student
Options

I have had the same issues and can't figure out what to do. Have you figured anything out that worked?

S22 ultra
Student
Options

So did changing your refresh rate to 120hz fix it for you? Have you had anymore issues since? My issues are I can be in any app and it will kick me out of the app and take me to recent apps or just kick me out and go home.

0 Likes
lukiee94
Journeyman
Options
Since I changed my refresh rate to 120hz the problem has gone away and as of yet I haven't noticed any more issues. There was an system update a few days ago, think it was Tuesday 19th and everything seems to have been okay so far
0 Likes
Ahmed_Elsheikh
Student
Options

Changing the screen refresh rate to 120 hz (adaptive) looks like fixing the issue.