S22 ultra ISSUES

(Topic created on: 06-03-2022 12:34 PM)
vicky007
Journeyman
Options
Phone is a nightmare!
Can't play videos!
Can't use smart view!
Crashes and freezes to the point I can't use the phone!
Even restarting the phone is a joke!
I have until Thursday to return and 99.8% considering it now!
Tried all the troubleshooting options from Samsung chat and other suggestions on here.
Nothing works!
Doesn't even tell me who is calling or who anyone is with watsapp just gives the number.

16 REPLIES 16
vicky007
Journeyman
Options
I have two videos of this but it won't let me upload them here
0 Likes
John19691969
Hotshot
Options
If you have tried everything to resolve the problems i would advise to Return it for a replacement before you run out of time or your money back your choice ..
Don't go over the 21 days then it will be a repair only which seems to be this Thursday in your post
vicky007
Journeyman
Options

Will it improve if I get it exchanged or would it be better to go to s21 ultra
John19691969
Hotshot
Options
I stuck with my S20 Ultra ..that is the gamble but if you get a new one you will have 21 days again to try it out so it could be worth a try if you like the look of the S22 ultra over the S21 Ultra you might have to wait some time for replacement to come that is the only problem if you got the phone direct from Samsung
Merlins23ultra
Navigator
Options
Yep sure sounds like you got a duff one 😔 absolutely exchange for a new one. I've had mine since release and 🤞 so far it's working exactly as advertised. Really hope they sort you quickly, I know it can be very frustrating.
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
Definitely send it back if it's as bad as you say, mine works flawlessly so I'd assume yours has some kind of issue.
barbsbeauty
Explorer
Options
I have similar problem. Also I can't do a live streaming on fb as well as it is cutting out my voice and with my previous mobile I never had any problem 😞 I think I will send s22 ultra back 😕
Merlins23ultra
Navigator
Options
Don't think 🤔 😆 do return it, these devices cost a lot and should work as advertised, if they don't companies duty bound to replace. 🍀
barbsbeauty
Explorer
Options
I'll send it back on Monday as I have enough now 🙈 yes , true - they should be working OK as they cost a lot 😞