Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 ultra is not secured

(Topic created on: 12-07-2022 10:45 PM)
Boradzedaj
Journeyman
Options

I upload video on youtube on  channel boradzedaj, with  s22 ultra secure bug. I know how to unlock any s22 ultra device ,  I sent Samsung a message with a video so that they would contact me to tell them what the problem was, they would easily correct the mistake, but I didn't get a reply. I think this is a huge security breach. If you want, click on youtube s22 ultra is not secured from boradzedaj to see this problem #samsung #s22ultra  

22 REPLIES 22
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
0 Likes
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
That's one way of getting youtube hits, I'll pass.. you could have just asked how you report an alleged security issue. Instead you plugged your video on a user forum..

All phones from all manufacturers have security holes hence the need for updates!!!!
0 Likes
Boradzedaj
Journeyman
Options

Yes now , tanks

0 Likes
Boradzedaj
Journeyman
Options

I posted the video on YouTube because of its size, because it is not possible to send such a large video via Instagram, and I sent that link to Samsung on their official Instagram page. But I got no answer. Now I saw the link where he can sign up and I did it. The phone has the latest updates, and the problem is not software but hardware, greetings

0 Likes
Boradzedaj
Journeyman
Options

On that video also i record softwer version of phone with last update

0 Likes
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
And all hardware is controlled by software, greetings..
0 Likes
Boradzedaj
Journeyman
Options

thanks for the information, I discovered the error quite by accident, and when I unlocked another phone model s22 ultra in the same way, I decided to record a video and tell Samsung to fix such a big problem, I hope they will contact me after I filed a ticket. Phone was last updated on July 8

Boradzedaj
Journeyman
Options

Screenshot_20220713-173456_Instagram.jpg

0 Likes
Reylob
Big Cheese
Options

Would care to explain how to do it. For what I could gather in your video, I need to cover the front camera with a white paper.

I tried to do, but I cannot replicate your problem. The phone always asks me to enter the pin. It does not unlock at all.

0 Likes