Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 Ultra - Horrible scrolling issues on Twitter.

(Topic created on: 04-05-2022 10:40 PM)
Foxtonian
Explorer
Options

Hey guys, I've had the S22 Ultra for a couple of weeks now. I've had horrible scrolling issues on Twitter. I've tried Fix Apps and Clear Cache in Safe Mode but no change. I'm in Europe zone.

14 REPLIES 14
Foxtonian
Explorer
Options
To add, just installed the latest update. If anything it's even worse.
ImKaku
First Poster
Options

Seems that this is a well known issue, seen it reported multiple times. I have it also with my S22 ultra exo phone. Any other webpage or app include Twitters own webpage works fine. 

So i'm extremely curious what causes this issue.

Members_nRzTPyg
Journeyman
Options

if it's so well known why isn't samsung fixing this insane lag scroll on twitter on their latest device s22 ultra.

Clayton Dolien
First Poster
Options

Same here with me.. I bought this 22 ultra 3 days back and scrolling down and watch video clip and automatically scroll back from the beginning again all the time... I dont know how to solve this!!!

Foxtonian
Explorer
Options
So since my last post I factory reset and that didn't help. Today was a new update and that didn't help. How can something basic phones can cope with the Ultra can't lol
Jokman
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue. It's getting me crazy🤪. Samsung please fix this s22 ultra is your flagship this is not normal...

peetx777
Apprentice
Options

Same Issue, S22 ultra exynos,  that actually brought me here

Foxtonian
Explorer
Options
I suspect that the reason it's not being fixed is that those with the Snapdragon version have it silky smooth and that's the customer base Samsung is listening to. I feel seasick when using Twitter on this phone!
0 Likes
Members_v2oVr5q
First Poster
Options

I'm having this problem in my S21 Ultra Exynos Chip.

The phone is super snappy and fast but in Twitter it lags a lot when scrolling, no other app does this as far as I know.