Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 ultra hang into bootloop after wifi started off/on. - Issue observed after One UI 6.1 update

(Topic created on: 11-06-2024 10:06 AM)
Members_zHAT1ho
First Poster
Options

So, last week was very problematic for me. suddenly in morning my phone hung in bootloop. After  10-15 min, phone rebooted successfully. Later, when I tried to turn on phone's wifi, again phone is started doing rebooting continously.

I could not recovered after that, I was waiting for battery to be drained completely. After battery is drained completely, I though I will connect to laptop and start wiping cache and factory reset but my phone never went into recovery mode. Also, I tried to update google play store, still it didn't help me.

At last I had to go to Samsung service center where it was found out that my M-board is damaged and need to be replaced.

I got my phone yesterday with m-board replaced and now it's working fine. Not sure, why this issue happened.

Again, the phone is asking to perform One UI 6.1 update and I'm scared to do. Any suggestions ? My phone is still in warranty.

2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL
Options

@Members_zHAT1ho: I'm sorry to hear that you encountered this issue with your Galaxy S22 Ultra, but I'm pleased that you were able to get this resolved at a Service Centre. From what you've described, it does seem as though the problem was hardware related, and not stemming from the software, therefore you should be fine to go ahead with the One UI 6.1 update when prompted. Please be assured that the update has not produced any wider Power or Wi-Fi issues, although I do appreciate your concerns. 

0 Likes
Members_IsSxRnU
First Poster
Options

I do have the same issue since i did the software update to One UI 6.0 and many other  Users describe the same Problem in the Community Tab, so i don't think it is a hardware related problem rather than a software issue in the new Update. Sadly the only working method that I found is downgrading your phone to the older version and turn of auto. software update...

0 Likes