Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 Ultra, half of status bar turns yellow

(Topic created on: 09-05-2023 12:03 PM)
hornbill
Apprentice
Options

Hi, anyone encountered this issue?

No damage to the phone. One fine day, the top left of the status bar just turns yellow.

Eye comfort shield (Blue ligh) not turned on.

Appreciate any help.

IMG.jpg

20 REPLIES 20
Janakas
Apprentice
Options

Has anyone got resolve this issue. I too experience now and will disappear when switched to power saving mode.

0 Likes
whisper in ozzy
Student
Options

so what is the result to fix this? the sceen shot won't show it,  I have been on the phone to these people all week, a hi tec company can't send an email to send a photo, I ask them them to google this, it's at the top of the search, that identifies it's happen many times because it is at the top of search, all they want to do is a system check, the 3rd this week, but they send you discount offers to buy more samsung anything. No more samsungs for me, at least this one didn't catch on fire. Samsung even make it hard to post comments or reply

whisper in ozzy
Student
Options

that worked, so why can't samsung tell us this

0 Likes
Janakas
Apprentice
Options

Only hope is next major update of android. 

I chatted with local company and they said that they would inspect let me know while telling if warranty period expired they can not do anything for charge free. 

I too a Samsung fan but this customer care we never expect from tech giant like Samsung.

I too decided to for another brand instead of Samsung.

0 Likes
Janakas
Apprentice
Options

They don't take it as their fault always asked to check any physical damage. 

This really crazy to go Samsung flagship phone if they treat in this manner. This would be my last device of Samsung.

0 Likes
Janakas
Apprentice
Options

I switched to standard mode from adaptive mode for weeks and now issue got resolved. I'm not sure it for temporary or permanently. Now I'm in adaptive mode and no issue yet. Will see.

Sanjay Vyas
Student
Options

The issue is the 120 Hz refresh rate. 

Goto Settings > Display > Motion Smoothness > Standard.

Sanjay Vyas
Student
Options

Power saving will also disable background activities. Instead, switch Motion Smoothness to standard.

Vinoo Daniel
Student
Options

Thank you Mr Sanjay Vyas.  I did what you recommended ,  It worked

0 Likes
SCOY
First Poster
Options

This just happened to my phone, yellow bar on half the screen.  When i use power saving mode or standard refresh it goes away but u can still see if flash on and off when u turn on ur phone.  SAMSUNG please give me some idea on this.  Seems UI related or software.  

0 Likes