Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 Ultra Exclusive Colours Delivery Delays

(Topic created on: 24-05-2022 07:58 PM)
Members_cZNVOay
Apprentice
Options

Has anybody received a S22 Ultra in an exclusive colour? If so, how many weeks did it take to arrive?

I ordered mine back in March, 10 weeks later, I'm still waiting for it to arrive. Happy to wait, but I'm looking for a rough idea of how long it takes.

Tried asking customer service (email, phone, live chat and twitter) but they know as much as I do.

(It's still for sale, saying to allow  4 weeks for delivery. Hm.)

UPDATE: Cancelled today (which was a horror show in itself). Ordered the green from Currys. Arrives tomorrow.

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I would suggest to perform a forum search @Members_cZNVOay as there is existing threads with similar conversations on what your asking.

However every order is unique and may not follow other people's experiences with the delivery timescale of their phone.

Region , colour and storage capacity choices will all potentially play a part.

I hope that you receive your phone ASAP.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Members_cZNVOay
Apprentice
Options

Similar, but not the same. I've searched through the forums and can't find a thread specifically about how many weeks people waited before eventually receiving their phones. 

I want to see how many weeks on average it takes for these phones to arrive, or if people are simply cancelling their orders.

I hope I receive it too, I still want it, but I think at the 3 month mark, I might have to call it quits.

0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Mine took a full 6 weeks.
Gotbthe red 256Gb one
0 Likes
Larry007
First Poster
Options
Got the green 1, it's really nice 👌
0 Likes
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

7 weeks for the red

0 Likes
Members_cZNVOay
Apprentice
Options

Yeah, I cancelled today and ordered the green elsewhere. Should arrive tomorrow 👍

0 Likes
Ritesh A
First Poster
Options

I have ordered S22 Ultra 256 GB (graphite) on 08May2022. It is 05Jun2022 and I am still waiting for any update.

I respect if someone from @Samsung can even inform how soon I can expect the phone? It is really bad that despite 4 weeks of wait, there is absolutely no sense of response from customer service or any other medium to give a plausible date of delivery. Utterly disappointed with my decision to wait for S22 Ultra. 

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Ritesh A: We are unable to provide an update on the progress of your order from this position, I'm afraid. All I can suggest is reaching out to our Shop Team on 0330 726 7467, quoting your order reference number, and an advisor will be able to look into this further for you. Alternatively, please get in touch via Facebook or Twitter by following the link below, and we will be able to assist you from here. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

0 Likes