Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 ultra earliest delivery date?

(Topic created on: 06-04-2022 12:41 AM)
Abdullah89
Apprentice
Options
Hi i want fo know what's the earliest delivery date of Samsung S22 Ultra 512gb to UK address? 
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

You can check here > https://www.samsung.com/uk/smartphones/galaxy-s/ 

Go through the ordering process including inputting your UK postcode.

You'll need to choose a colour too as this can sometimes affect a delivery date @Abdullah89 

Near the end of the process the page will show you a selection of dates to choose.

Sometimes if the phone is in stock it can be next day delivery.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

MrJCharming
Helping Hand
Options

If you order today will be with you 19th.

BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Without knowing the colour requirements , the person's postcode / zip code or region they reside in 🤔  only the Op would know when it's available via using the Samsung.com website or by visiting a Samsung Experience Store or a Store that sells the phone.

Once an order is placed and a preferred date chosen Samsung would then send an email / communication within a few hours to confirm the actual date they can deliver on.

It's not always going to be on a preferred date chosen at the checkout stage unfortunately.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
2 day delivery if you buy from anyone other than Samsung online.

Very have the 512gb version in stock.
Abdullah89
Apprentice
Options
Its saying next day delivery but my one will be here after 19th april. What's going on with samsung?
0 Likes
ojha
Student
Options
Avoid this *****....I have been having issue with battery drain, phone starting itself , apps crashing ....lots of issues..called tech support they said it takes phone to adjust in few weeks then 21 days warranty passed by and its absolutely hard to get through online sales team ..this is such a bad service .
PoliceDog
First Poster
Options

FYI. If you're in the UK and you get fobbed off with the 21 day warranty has expired then you need to go back to them and point out the sales of goods act 2015 which states that any fault developed within 6 months of the sale date is deemed to have been present at the time of sale. 

They have four options (but must provide a remedy)  - 

1. Full refund

2. Partial refund to account for loss of functionality (you have to agree and you don't have to do so) 

3. Replacement of the faulty item with one of equal or greater value. 

4. Full repair of the faulty item at no cost to you. 

Trading standards will help to enforce if the vendor won't play ball. 

Hope this helps. 

0 Likes