Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 Ultra delivery delay UK

(Topic created on: 02-03-2022 08:58 AM)
Cerebro
Explorer
Options
I am absolutely livid this morning after once again getting a delivery delay message from Samsung after placing a pre-order on February 10th. An expected delivery date of Feb 25th was moved till 3rd of March. That has now been moved till 17th of March. I would have loved to purchase the sky blue but because the delivery date was supposed to be till March I settled for the burgundy which was to be delivered earlier. Now that's taking even longer than supposed. Samsung needs to do better than this.
288 REPLIES 288
Juli3n
Hotshot
Options
That's weird, some of us, including myself have received it earlier than planned. I've received mine on the 21st instead of 25th, but I ordered it on the 9th (although very close to the 10th as ordering was such a mess).
0 Likes
JohnRB
Journeyman
Options
I had problems ordering my S21 a year ago .The Samsung website described the phone as 'in stock' yet it took over three weeks to arrive . What's that about ? its either in stock ......or it isn't.
SnapdragonKiller
Journeyman
Options
I ordered my s22 ultra green on the 17th and recieved it on the 25th
0 Likes
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
Hi,
I have pre-ordered mine on 23rd February and won't receive it on 23rd March.
0 Likes
spacedout
Pioneer
Options

I ordered my sky blue 256gb on the 18th February with expected delivery on the 18th of March. The website still says "processing". I have seen posts with people getting their phones early. I think Samsung failed on providing enough stock but allowed people to keep buying orders. A lot of people as well seem to be getting their phones early through a mobile network upgrade or order instead from samsung directly

Vybz
Pioneer
Options
I ordered the online exclusive graphite colour s22 ultra on the 9th Feb, it still says 10th March, fingers crossed it doesn't get delayed
Risky24
Helping Hand
Options

Did you see people who ordered the online exclusive colours (Sky Blue, Graphite, Red) receiving their phones yet?

As for the normal colours, I really don't understand Samsungs allocation method as some of us who ordered the same colours at a later date have received their devices but others who ordered earlier have not. I ordered at the experience store and got all my devices early and one was the Burgundy which I ordered on the 16th I think. Maybe it's due to ordering in store?

0 Likes
spacedout
Pioneer
Options

There has been some posts about people receiving their online exclusive colours on some of the threads. They ordered their phones on release and got it within a week and a half or close. Normally before the 25th of February from what I've read. But all I can say is that Samsung dropped the ball hard on this release.

-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
The s22 has had a record breaking ordering more than previous year that caused this delay.

Don't shoot the messenger, I just read that somewhere, I ordered my Green 512gb on the 9th,ordering was horrific, but got it a week early