Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 ultra delayed

(Topic created on: 27-08-2022 06:56 AM)
Leslie14
First Poster
Options

Hey you all, I am having problems regarding my s22 ultra, I put the order on august 15 and it said it would arrive on the 23, then the 25 and now it says it will arrive on the 30, it still is stuck "in process", and it just keeps changing dates anyone else having this problem?, I haven't even got any messages nor anything what is going on?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Leslie14 

I'm sorry to hear your having to wait extra time for the delivery of your phone.

The stages of the delivery status can change quite quickly so try not to read too much into those is my advice. 

Samsung will communicate with you via email etc once the delivery is in a despatched status.

You can chase up via calling the Samsung Online Shop Team for your region however the information they sometimes provide in regards to delivery is their best estimation of when it should be despatched.

The delay could be in connection to the colour you've chosen or the storage capacity.

I know that online exclusive colours can sometimes be delayed. 

I hope you receive the phone ASAP.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

IndiW
Hotshot
Options
I totally understand your situation
Preordered 5 pro Lte on 12th, promised or general agreement was to deliver on 26th (many days it was processing)

No delivery on 26th, No communication, just dead..

Multiple calls to CS only then Email after 10am on the delivery day to say its not coming

This absolutely shocking, considering I preordered, Samsung completely ruined my excitement absolutely raped my excitement
Says its coming today.. Until I see it.. I won't believe, because I lost my faith and trust
0 Likes
Reylob
Big Cheese
Options

Pre-ordering, ordering and delivery is a total mess. The S22 series, in particular the S22 Ultra has been the perfect reason not to ever pre-order or order from Samsung.com. I assuming that you ordered from Samsung.com.

0 Likes
Majorj0nny
Pathfinder
Options
UK port strikes . Everything's stuck in containers. What Samsung fail to mention is that they know they don't have stock but still talking orders and promising certain dates when they know very well they can't meet those targets.
0 Likes