Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 Ultra crashing

(Topic created on: 03-11-2022 03:14 PM)
simon2012
Student
Options
OK so my s22 ultra got the new android 13 last week.  All was great till yesterday. So now random apps keep crashing. All apps are upto date and have tried the soft reset. Also cleared the memory partition cache.  But still half my apps open then crash straight away.  Need help ASAP 
3 REPLIES 3
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
First time Samsung user.. And on my mother's life.. The last time as well.. I will be back to Apple

I am experiencing the same with my S22 Ultra.. Bought it just before August.. Directly from Samsung

Many years of Apple.. I have never never never had such experience

Other than my Bank apps, and few other basic apps.. All others are Samsung's own apps and I am a very light user as well.. Less than 1gb data per month user..

I bought it.. Because I wanted to try Galaxy watch 5 pro... What a stupid man I was... Mmm
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @simon2012  Have you tried  Repairing apps within the  Recovery Menu (the same menu where you wipe the cache partition)?  You could also clearing the  Data and cache of affected Apps if the problem  continues (though appreciate there may be a number)

Just in case there are any internet  issues may be an idea to reset the Network Connections ,General Management-Reset-Reset Network settings.  Unstable cellular Data or wifi can impact Apps.  If to no avail a Factory Reset may be required ,ensure though your Data is backed up before doing so.

I am aware that some customers have issues  which can be frustrating and there can be teething problems with new software (even with the Beta testing).  However these are not universal and from my observations a number of customers are happy with the S22 and other Devices.

Apple and Android (particularly Samsung)  have their fan base whilst others switch around.  However some former iphone users  prefer Samsung once they have experienced their system. (will not win everyone over of course)

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
simon2012
Student
Options
Tried portion clean and also done safe mode for 2 hours. Repair apps but still not resolved this issue..