Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 ultra case

(Topic created on: 08-02-2023 09:35 PM)
DannyBoyy
Apprentice
Options

Cover image

Hi, does anybody know if my always on display will automatically adjust to the top right position when I fit this case? I've tried to change it to that position in settings but it only let's me change it to be positioned either central or vertically down the right or left side

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
DannyBoyy
Apprentice
Options
This is the caseScreenshot_20230208_204113_Chrome.jpg
0 Likes
Robin999
Troubleshooter
Options
Yes it does.
0 Likes
DannyBoyy
Apprentice
Options
Thanks, I've since spoken to Samsung support staff who were amazing BTW, they explained the option I'm searching for will return with the next update.
0 Likes
TechZilla
Troubleshooter
Options
Putting the case on the phone automatically sets your always on display to the top right corner.
0 Likes
DannyBoyy
Apprentice
Options
Hopefully that happens when I receive the case and fit it, but the support staff explained that because I've recently updated it, the option was to knock it on was removed with the latest update to fix bug issues and will be replaced on the 2.0 version of the latest update
0 Likes
DannyBoyy
Apprentice
Options
Hopefully I find it works better for me, it's a shame it doesn't work for you.
Robin999
Troubleshooter
Options
@Freude I thought you had the new S23 Ultra? This post is about the S22 Ultra...
Robin999
Troubleshooter
Options
What update!? I'm using the Smart view cover with my S22 right now and it auto shows in top right corner. I think the support staff are confused. When you put the cover on you'll find the menu under Settings>Cover Screen.
0 Likes
DannyBoyy
Apprentice
Options
She never said what the update is she just said it's been taken out the new update momentarily to be fixed then will return on the next update l, I hope that is the case that the option appears when I put the case on, but I screenshotted all my options and she explained that she had2 phones in front of her, an s22 ultra before and an s22 ultra after the newest update and the one before had the option and the one after didn't.
0 Likes