Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 Ultra Camera Video is not working

(Topic created on: 13-05-2022 12:13 PM)
hhalawa
Student
Options

I am facing the same issue "Camera Video is not working".

I purchased recently and get shocked to face this issue.

when I press to start recording it is not starting at all .. 00:00:00

12 REPLIES 12
Fahad sky
Apprentice
Options

I have the same problem on s22+

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@hhalawa @Fahad sky: I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue. Please ensure your device is up to date by heading to Settings > Software Update > Download and install, as well as Settings > Biometrics and security > Security update. Now, restart the phone, then head to Settings > Apps > Camera > Force stop > Storage > Clear cache > Clear data. Following these steps, open the Camera app, select 'Video' mode via the options below the viewfinder, and tap the white circle with the red dot in the centre to start recording. If the issue persists, try adjusting the aspect ratio and resolution via the settings at the top of the screen to see if this helps. Let me know how you get on. 

0 Likes
aesmaeil
Student
Options

I tried everything you said and it didn't work. Now what?

PaulM1
Options

That's very peculiar, @aesmaeil. I think that, in this instance, it would be worthwhile submitting an Error report, so that our engineers can look into this in more detail. They will then get back to you with a solution.

The guide below advises how you can do this:

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-use-the-samsung-members-app/

0 Likes
amonster
Apprentice
Options

same issue on the s22 and the suggested fixes don't do a ***** thing. Now what, samsung?

0 Likes
Marg8
First Poster
Options
I am fed up if repeating fixes
Only had phone 4 weeks
Can I return it
0 Likes
Kenny4j
First Poster
Options
Samsung selfie camera not working, saying camera failed when turned to selfie. Also doesn't work on other app such as WhatsApp, Zoom...
0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

Hi there, @Kenny4j. Please could you test the Camera using the Samsung Members Diagnostics? The guide below will help you do this:

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-to-use-samsung-members-diagnostics/

Please let me know how you get on.

0 Likes
user1000000
First Poster
Options
Hello, I've done all on this thread but it still is not working
0 Likes