Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 Ultra camera crashing

(Topic created on: 11-03-2022 07:54 PM)
Wilko54
Pioneer
Options
Has anyone else had an issue with their S22 Ultra restarting when you open the camera? It's done it to me a few times now.
105 REPLIES 105
TheSlaYYer
Explorer
Options
Ooo ... do you mean the scene optimiser? Mine is switched on. Might be worth a try. Not sure what it even does!
0 Likes
jblanchardhomes
Apprentice
Options

Looks like they found the problem!  Just got a shipping message - YAY! - I wonder if they only swapped the camera or if they are sending me a new phone.  Either way, it was shipped back to me today!  Fingers crossed that's the end of the story.

jblanchardhomes_0-1647027098274.png

0 Likes
TheSlaYYer
Explorer
Options
I'd be interested to see what's been done. I don't believe this is a hardware fix. They need to publish a recall if it is. I don't have either the time or desire to reset this massive configuration up again on my phone so I'm reluctant to send it back as it would have to go back "empty". So far Samsing have only offered a return option ... not ideal when this thing is glued to my hand 18 hours a day as a vital work tool. Please let us know what you think has been done and if it resolves it. 5 crashes today. I'm beginning to hate it.
0 Likes
TheSlaYYer
Explorer
Options

Oh joy
... its now resetting itself whilst just sat on its own without using it. What a bag of s***e.

Henwood79
First Poster
Options

This is not working for me. It just keeps restarting the phone. 

0 Likes
TomazDrnovsek
Explorer
Options

Obviously, more than one person has this issue so I'd expect Samsung to come out with the statement if this is a software or a hardware issue, so we know if we need to return the phone or wait for the update!

Wilko54
Pioneer
Options
They told me it was fixed in the last update, but unfortunately mine has started doing it again. I've sent error reports, so they know it's a problem. We shouldn't have to keep repairing apps.
0 Likes
TheSlaYYer
Explorer
Options
I'm really struggling to find a way to get into the recovery mode ...ive tried following every guide on the Internet... it just boots normally ... what am I missing?
0 Likes
TomazDrnovsek
Explorer
Options

Do you have USB cable plugged in?

0 Likes
TheSlaYYer
Explorer
Options
Nope. Should I?
0 Likes