Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

S22 Ultra camera crashing

(Topic created on: 22-02-2022 06:54 PM)
Wilko54
Pioneer
Options
Has anyone else had an issue with their S22 Ultra restarting when you open the camera? It's done it to me a few times now.
105 REPLIES 105
Tt517
Explorer
Options
No not yet
MadalinK
Hotshot
Options
No, not for me.
I can't say that I've used it intensely, but so far it's been a smooth experience.

Current phone : Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G 512GB
Wilko54
Pioneer
Options
It's done it a few times for me; I've opened the camera and after a couple of shots, or trying to zoom my phone has restarted.
Rajsahab
Helping Hand
Options
No problem with the camera but i am having trouble with Bluetooth connection and my s22 ultra screen does not looks good i have compared my S10plus screen with both settings but S10plus screen looks much better which very sharp and colour is vibrant in both screen settings
MadalinK
Hotshot
Options
If you go to the Get Help section there are diagnostics you can run.
Make sure you submit an error report within 15 minutes of the problem.

Current phone : Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G 512GB
182_blue
Pioneer
Options
No camera issues but a few issues like can't turn my s22 off or even use the reset button !!
0 Likes
Wilko54
Pioneer
Options
Pull down the notification bar from the top of the screen and you'll see the off button there.
0 Likes
182_blue
Pioneer
Options
Yes and that doesn't work either!!!, I think I tracked it back to a qr scanner by going into safe mode and stopping apps, by accident I found it to be a qr scanner that was installed.
BartekBej
Journeyman
Options

Hi Man,

I have a similar issue. When I change the resolution in the video to UHD60 with stabilization  I have freeze and reboot the phone. This is only under UHD60 and 8k. I also checked UDH30 with stabilization and it's ok

Also checked UHD60 without stabilization and also it's ok.