Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 Ultra blocking an known number by default.

(Topic created on: 21-07-2022 07:50 PM)
AirFluff
Apprentice
Options

Hey!

Ok I need some help! My S22 Ultra is blocking my gf phone number and she can't call me. This isn't good for me lol

I looked under all options on the device and can't find where the number could be listed as blocked number.

I did a factory reset and still block.

How? lol

Galaxy S22 Ultra 

7 REPLIES 7
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
Can you ring your gf or is it just your gf ringing you that's blocked. Ask your gf to check her phone too.

Check what you have blocked:

Phone dialer
Click 3 dots top right
Settings
Block numbers
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

If after following earlier suggestions it is still being blocked try phone by Google app

0 Likes
Leggywales
First Poster
Options
The other comments seem useful so I say enjoy the peace and quiet 😊
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Can you text each other still OK @AirFluff  ?

Try deleting your girlfriend's number from your Contacts App and also all traces from your phone app history etc and then re enter her details as a new contact,  and then see what happens.

If both your phone's do not have either number listed as a blocked number then perhaps try your sim card in another phone to see what happens.

If it continues after that then both of you speak to your respective Network's Customer services is my suggestion.

In the interim call each other via WhatsApp or Facebook messenger as a short term workaround.

I wish you all the best.  :smiling-face: 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
AirFluff
Apprentice
Options

Yeah I did that. No success. 

0 Likes
AirFluff
Apprentice
Options

I can call her and text both back. It's really the OS that is blocking the number. I've removed the spam option and the number goes thru lol. So I need to figure out how to put this number on a kind of green list.

Thanks for your answer :smiling-face:

0 Likes
JuneBug-Tony
First Poster
Options

I just went through this same issue.

The solution for me was that my contact was blocked in GOOGLE MEET (Formerly Google Duo).

Check any third-party text/calling apps to make sure her number is not blocked there.

Also worth checking with your provider for any spam/blocking apps or services.

0 Likes