Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 ultra battery

(Topic created on: 16-09-2022 05:15 PM)
Amir2099
Pioneer
Options
Hey guys, so my s22 ultra used to get me well over 24 hours comfortably and now it barely lasts a day.

I dont know what's up. Has anyone else experienced significant battery drain ? I'm putting apps to sleep or deep sleep, using dark mode and doing what I can to preserve battery but......

Anyone else experienced this ? 
2 REPLIES 2
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
Has the battery drain happened after a software update?
Have you performed a partition cache wipe and galaxy apps booster.this can help with performance and battery.
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Amir2099  Obviously you are using optimisation techniques, also an idea only to have connections such as Wifi,BlueTooth and NFC only running when necessary.

However would be advisable to wipe cache partition as suggested by @tinglish .

Procedure as follows:

1. Turn off the device.
2. Connect To Computer or plug in USB-C Headphones , Press and hold the Volume Up key and then press and hold the Power key.
3. When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
4. An 'Installing system update' message will show for 30 - 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
6. Press Power key to select.
7. Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
8. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
9. Press the Power key to restart the device.

Can also Repair Apps via same Recovery Menu.

Running Galaxy Apps Booster via Good Guardians app also  beneficial.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes