Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 ultra battery

(Topic created on: 15-08-2022 02:27 AM)
iparts
Apprentice
Options
Dose anyone else have the s22 ultra my battery is dropping so much faster that my s21 ultra not happy at all that's it at 60% from 98% after a 30 minute call 
3 REPLIES 3
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

It may not just be the 30 minute call that has caused the sharp battery % drop @iparts  !

I easily get a full days usage out of my phone with some change left in the 🔋 however battery stats are a subjective topic as we all set up our phone's differently and use different apps,  themes etc and have different usage habits.

In your Device Care section under battery tap on Battery and it will show you what's using your battery in regards to apps.

Low network signal can cause extra battery drain due to the phone working harder to keep connection.

Your device location scanning etc can cause battery drain.

If you perform a forum search I'm sure you'll see more battery saving tips and ways to try and improve your battery life.

Troubleshooting guides I suggest are >

> Clear Cache Files from the phone's System Partition Section  > https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/ You may need to insert your earphones or hook upto a powered On Laptop to access the Clear Partition Section. This may help with lag or stutters as this clears the phone of old/unused or broken cache files.There is also a Repair Apps option in the Menu System too. 

> Safe Mode  > https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-to-start-my-galaxy-device-in-safe-mode/ turns off downloaded apps and themes etc which may highlight an app or theme that's causing conflict. 

> As a last resort back up and factory reset. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

iparts
Apprentice
Options
So the phone battery is now dropping on its own while I don't use it I left it at 99% now at 60% with in a hr of no use
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@iparts 

Take it to a Samsung Service Centre or Samsung Experience Store or arrange to send the phone to Samsung then.

I wish you all the best.  :smiling-face: 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes