Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

S22 Ultra All Apps Crashing

(Topic created on: 28-12-2022 12:17 AM)
ManjuKing
Journeyman
Options

Hi,

Recently after updating to One UI5, The Apps started to crash. Its became a real life nightmare as all the apps including Gmail, Banks, Amazon, Swiggy, Zomato and Work Profile apps have stopped working. 

This is a serious bug and waiting for samsung to address this on priority. 

I have all the possible trouble shot, Infact got connected with samsung service team but no Luck. 

Any one please suggest any solution for this. 

16 REPLIES 16
ManjuKing
Journeyman
Options

Hi Nathan, I went to secure folder, did clear cache and then web view. Nothing working still.

0 Likes
Nathan777
Journeyman
Options

Don't know what to say then other than contact Samsung for replacement if still not working after factory reset.

0 Likes
ManjuKing
Journeyman
Options

Thanks for the help

0 Likes
7Ally
First Poster
Options

I had the same issue yesterday and did the following:

Sign into secure folder, ON the top right corner click the 3 dots-settings-apps and enable Android Web view. Then clear the cache of the secure folder.

Hope it helps.

0 Likes
ManjuKing
Journeyman
Options

 i am facing this issue. Tired all the possibilities. Even download, update, uninstall and all. Stuck at this step

1000036080.jpg

0 Likes
Solution
lag2_gu
Apprentice
Options

Did you ever figure anything out?? My S22 Ultra has been completely unusable for over a month since Android 13 One UI 5.0 update. Fixes itself occassionally for a short time, but reverts every day to no apps opening. Zero help from Samsung nor Verizon, who are charging me >$100/month for NOTHING...

0 Likes
ManjuKing
Journeyman
Options

Hi all i went to service centre and flashed for the current Update. All the issue vanished. The issue what i found is in secure folder and work profile. Both caused the issue. After flashing i did the reinstalling and works fine

0 Likes