Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 Ultra All Apps Crashing

(Topic created on: 08-11-2022 05:54 AM)
ManjuKing
Journeyman
Options

Hi,

Recently after updating to One UI5, The Apps started to crash. Its became a real life nightmare as all the apps including Gmail, Banks, Amazon, Swiggy, Zomato and Work Profile apps have stopped working. 

This is a serious bug and waiting for samsung to address this on priority. 

I have all the possible trouble shot, Infact got connected with samsung service team but no Luck. 

Any one please suggest any solution for this. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
lag2_gu
Apprentice
Options

Did you ever figure anything out?? My S22 Ultra has been completely unusable for over a month since Android 13 One UI 5.0 update. Fixes itself occassionally for a short time, but reverts every day to no apps opening. Zero help from Samsung nor Verizon, who are charging me >$100/month for NOTHING...

View solution in context

0 Likes
16 REPLIES 16
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Have yyou cleared the cache by putting in to recovery mode and clearing cache partition?
0 Likes
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
After recent update S22 Ultra is becoming useless..

I was with Apple for years and years until I made the stupid decision for Samsung.. It Looks like, to use a Samsung you have to have certificate for phone repairs, clean this, clean that, reset this, reset that..

There is no time to use the phone other than cleaning lol 😂

So what did I learn.. When you make a stupid decision... The results will be stupid too...

On Reflection - Don't make the same errors again

Mm.. Life is a journey, you make things.. You loose things
0 Likes
ManjuKing
Journeyman
Options

Hi 

I did all this things and found nothing. Only factory reset is pending 

0 Likes
ManjuKing
Journeyman
Options

Well said 

pinkfloyd1
Explorer
Options
Hiya there I have a simpler problem I just got the Samsung galaxy s22 and its updated to android 13 and I can't get Samsung wallet to work help
0 Likes
pinkfloyd1
Explorer
Options
Help I have problem with my galaxy s22 ultra apps crashing after software update to android 13
99kingcone
Pathfinder
Options
Hi All, there's an app called good guardians and after your latest update use the galaxy app booster and that will kick everything into touch give it a try you'se have nothing to lose 😀
0 Likes
pinkfloyd1
Explorer
Options
Hiya did the galaxy app work for you on your galaxy s22?
0 Likes
Nathan777
Journeyman
Options

This how I fixed mine, recently updated to the new android version and this started.

Anyways, it has to do with 'android webview' you have to clear the caché and also make sure to go into the secure folder app and do the same in there. 

Once in secure folder click 3 dots in right hand corner then settings then apps find 'android webview' and clear the caché in there as well and make sure that app is not in any sort of deep sleep mode. 

Only then did my phone return back to normal with no more crashes. 

0 Likes