Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 ultra 60 FPS on video

(Topic created on: 03-05-2022 07:58 AM)
George 2022
Apprentice
Options

People about the 60 FPS on video you have to  turn of AUTO FPS in camera settings, if it is on you must turn it off i did that and right away the problem was solved the video it's smooth now and nice stabilized it self 😉 maybe this will get better with an update , samsung hear us out, that option can't be used the AUTO FPS when its on you can't shoot @ 60 FPS anymore no way so i hopefully this issue will be fixed with an update maybe ?? I don't know !!! 

George2022
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
George 2022
Apprentice
Options

No de la via, i had to leave it off as 60 fps was horrible bad man actually i was gonna return the phone as i thought the phone has an issue, but as i turned that off it's all good now still not happy, as that option is suppose to help in low light video .

George2022

View solution in context

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Just tried it on mine and it seems to work
Maybe go into the phone settings and then go into Apps
Find the camera and then clear the cashe. May help.
Double check your other camera settings as well just in case
0 Likes
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

I thought auto fps only helps with the low light conditions. It is working fine with it on, so far 

0 Likes
George 2022
Apprentice
Options

It didn't help i had to leave auto fps off shame as that is the only option to help with the low light video, maybe finally we get rid of the grain and noise when it comes to low light video guys .

George2022
Solution
George 2022
Apprentice
Options

No de la via, i had to leave it off as 60 fps was horrible bad man actually i was gonna return the phone as i thought the phone has an issue, but as i turned that off it's all good now still not happy, as that option is suppose to help in low light video .

George2022
0 Likes
George 2022
Apprentice
Options

Hi hotshots iv cleaned the cache bro its still stutter as i turn the auto fps on i don't know what else i can do and that option realy works in low light video,but i can't shoot in that lag quality right ??itlike I'm shooting in 24 fps man this is very annoying!!!

George2022
joatmoo
Student
Options

In regard to all posts above. Stutterring still occurs with auto FPS on or off, in both bright sunlight and medium lit scenarios. I prefer my S20 to the S22 ultra, and I am done with Samsung phones.

0 Likes
Roshan007007007
First Poster
Options

S22 Ultra Snapdragon 8gen 1

India

I am Facing Serious Video Recording Problem only at FHD60 fps and AUTO FPS Option is tune ON.

But No Problem if i turn OFF AUTO FPS Option. 

No Problem at FHD30 With AUTO FPS OPTION ON. 

https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S/S22-Ultra-Video-Recording-issue-Auto-FPS-ON-at-FHD60-fp...

0 Likes