Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 Ultra 5G crashes and doesn't receive call notifications

(Topic created on: 27-09-2022 09:04 AM)
Members_c02XohP
Student
Options

I am a Samsung user since Galaxy S4, I had S4, S6 edge, Note 8+, Note9+ and Note10+ which were flawless. 
I have bought S22 Ultra on pre-order in late February and nothing but issues since then:

1. Audio is out of sync when using Bluetooth headphones (also samsung) . That issue was supposed to be fixed at some time in March, but I still experience it.

2. I don't get call notifications on intermittent basis. To explain: somebody calls me and my phone remains silent. No vibration, no sound, no call screen. Once the other person hangs out I am getting a notification for missed call. 

3. The phone crashes occasionally, mostly during calls. It just crashes and restart itself. That never happened to me with my previous samsung phones.

4. The battery life doesn't correspond to the "flagman" status of that phone, neither to its price. Again - much better battery life on my previous phone - Note 10+.

At this point in time I am very disappointed with S22 Ultra and I wish I kept my Note10+ and save £1300.

Regards,
Peter

5 REPLIES 5
Ticulos
Student
Options
#3 I've also start getting from yesterday.

Had this issue when first bought the phone but it was fixed at some point during updates.

Now it looks is back again.
jonathaneuk
Navigator
Options
Have you tried Factory resetting the device first of all? As it could be a corrupted software update.

If the device is restarting itself and running laggy this could be a sign of a Mainboard issue which many other users have had same issue.

If the reset dosent work, get it booked in for a Tech to look at :smiling-face:

Samsung Models Discord Server
https://discord.gg/EAachHmxuw
Members_c02XohP
Student
Options

Thanks Jonathan.
I just did factory reset, gonna monitor it for a while and if that happens again I'll book it with samsung tech support.

Cheers!

jonathaneuk
Navigator
Options
No problems buddy 🙂
0 Likes
Vins5
First Poster
Options

Hi, do you still have this problem? I have it too and i'm thinking about doing a factory reset.

Thanks.

0 Likes