Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 Ultra 512 Video playing issue

(Topic created on: 17-03-2022 08:37 PM)
MrNoble
Explorer
Options
Hi all.

Might have been the recent update but thought I'd check here before contacting supplier.

Videos are freezing or not playing - this is downloaded vids ie from WhatsApp, Amazon prime video, and most recent and most shocking... adverts! 

So, anyone else having this issue? Restarting helps for a little while but it does return.

Thanks
21 REPLIES 21
Members_G2aFvuZ
First Poster
Options

Same problem here! Glad I'm not the only one. Hope Samsung sort this out ASAP.

0 Likes
vini souza
Apprentice
Options

S22 Ultra 512GB same issue here.

Which makes the phone useless half of the time.

0 Likes
Members_riISpUt
First Poster
Options

Hi dear I have the same issue it freeze few seconds of the video during play sound and video become a part with my s22 ultra 

0 Likes
Leon_Notts
Student
Options

Hi, I'm experiencing the same if not more issues, esp in WhatsApp, when I try to watch a video it freezes after a couple of seconds, the vid is already downloaded to phone so its not an Internet connection issue. The weird thing is when I Send a video to someone that I've made the exact same thing happens video freezes after about 3 seconds.....

I've tried clearing the cache but still the same issue, any help would be appreciated

0 Likes
BeerBellyHomer
First Poster
Options

I have an S22 Ultra 128gb and I'm having videos within Chrome cut out and only audio is heard. I have to close the tab and re-open a tab to restart video

0 Likes
Lilou19
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue, impossible to watch a whatsapp video status, simply doesn't load and I'm on 5G, tried on 4G and WiFi, nothing works, I can only watch if it is a picture. Also all videos are time delayed with voices.

0 Likes
MrNoble
Explorer
Options
New update available people!
0 Likes
Members_DGWy1E6
First Poster
Options

Same Problem here S22 Ultra 128gb.

But YouTube works.

Edit: fixed by update

0 Likes
BFChk
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem, the video can play in my Samsung notes 9, (old phone), but not in S22 ultra, some notes have same problem, but uninstall/install can solve(but not video ), very annoying

0 Likes
Members_MIvKlBI
First Poster
Options

S22 ultra 128gb 8gb ram same exact issues with the video being off and freezing its really annoying. I've followed the guides yet to no help. Samsung please fix this issue the phones worth a grand and more. 

0 Likes