Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 Trade in £200

(Topic created on: 05-05-2022 12:07 AM)
ykpafsn
Apprentice
Options
Hi, i just bought my s22 phone. I will claim my trade in offer but i bought my old device from United Arab Emirates. Imei is clean and it's not blacklisted. Am I able to send this phone for trade in?
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

When you enter the phone's imei details into the Trade in page it'll tell you if the phone will be accepted.

It will probably pick up the phone is an imported model so may not be accepted unfortunately.

This is a thread asking a similar question where @JAMES4578 shares some Terms and Conditions in regards to what Samsung will accept.

Please take a look > https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/tablets/samsung-trade-in. 

Another member in that thread did say his imported model was accepted however.

You can also ask via >

samsung@tradeinresponse.co.uk
Help@tradeinresponse.co.uk
helpdesk@samsungrecycle.co.uk

And > ukhelp@samsung.com

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I think this really depends on where its from.
I imported a Galaxy Note from Korea, and it got accepted as a trade in.
As @BandOfBrothers says
Enter your IMEI number and see
ykpafsn
Apprentice
Options
Hi, I put my imei number and everything looks OK. And I bought my phone from Saudi Arabia. And I lost my receipt as well. I have another phone as well for business things but there are many important data on it. That's why I want to use my a02s phone for trade in.
ykpafsn
Apprentice
Options
I just discussed with customer services told if your phone and uk phone have same model number it will be OK. For example my phone is a025f and uk phone is same a025f that's why I can use for trade-in.
0 Likes