Did you mean: 

S22 Samsung Boost continually trying to install

(Topic created on: 15-01-2023 11:08 AM)
Midday
Apprentice
Options
Hi.
Can anyone help please?
Got new phone and since switching on (3 days ago) Samsung Boost has been trying to install. It stops any other Samsung update from installing as well. I can't do anything to stop it or find the Boost app. Spoke to Samsung help page who weren't quite sure but said I had to agree to have Disney+ on my phone for it to hopefully install. 
Thanks. 
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
keith30
Maestro
Options
When I got my new S22 ultra device I was recommended to install the app from my O2 provider but I didn't bother with it as I had problems with the Samsung Boost app in the past so I never downloaded it. It wasn't really that useful to me. A few people on here offen complain about it on this site not being able to install it.
Midday
Apprentice
Options
I wasn't even trying to install it, did it on it's own and now it won't do anything and I can't do anything to stop it! It's just stuck saying 'waiting to download'.
AndrewL
Options

@Midday: It is possible that this is connected to the 12 months of Disney+ offer that is currently active for the S22 series of devices. In this instance I recommend proceeding with the download to allow yourself access to the various Boost offers that are included with your phone. 

Midday
Apprentice
Options
Thanks. I've tried that but it seems to be 'stuck'. It started on it's own in the first place! Think i will live chat with Samsung helpline to see if they can help.
Daz73r
Helping Hand
Options
I downloaded it and straight away uninstall it no problems now
sortitout
Pathfinder
Options
Not on my app store, when I go through Google it said not compatible with device, s22 ultra uk.
Was able to claim my 12 months Disney by doing it online though.
Shame 4 months youtube says no devices found.
1704455077381_1704455077376_0.jpg
0 Likes