Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 order cancelled but no reason given

(Topic created on: 10-02-2022 05:00 AM)
Johnnyarsenal
Explorer
Options

I today I ordered a S22 through the upgrade program and I received an email saying the order went through and confirmation, then 10 minutes later I had an email saying it was cancelled without reason, I tried again with a different credit card and it went through but then again I received an email again saying it was cancelled,has anyone experienced the same issue? 

50 REPLIES 50
Shnookerdookies
Voyager
Options
Nope
0 Likes
Juli3n
Hotshot
Options
My order went through but I don't think the order went through properly with the 'welcome back upgrade ', it seems like I've started a new program instead.
0 Likes
Johnnyarsenal
Explorer
Options
After phoning the customer service dept I was informed

Unfortunately, we have determined that your order does not comply with our Terms and Conditions of sale and will not be completed. We take security very seriously at Samsung, not only to protect ourselves but also our valued customers, and your order has been deemed too high risk.

I don't understand, I only follow the upgrade site website instructions and now out of pocket by £250 until they refund me the deposit, what can I do?
0 Likes
Cupcworld
Explorer
Options

I got the same but buying it normally twice each order was cancelled, after they said the same reason as you did you email the email address they gave you. I don’t know why this would happen 

0 Likes
Johnnyarsenal
Explorer
Options
I replied but if I get no joy I will email the other one
0 Likes
Earongonewrong
Journeyman
Options

Another cancelled order here - twice. Money taken both times. different payment types each time, Got to suspect that either their ordering system is kaput or they're out of stock...

0 Likes
Johnnyarsenal
Explorer
Options
I've emailed the address I got from customer service, just got to wait for a reply, so frustrating as our money is tied up and we have to wait weeks to get it back, disappointing
Johnnyarsenal
Explorer
Options
From the case management

Dear customer,

Thank you for your e-mail, due to current resource challenges during the COVID-19 period, and whilst we will endeavour to respond to your e-mail expeditiously, please allow up to 48 hours for a response.
0 Likes
Cupcworld
Explorer
Options
Yeah that's what I got
0 Likes