Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 keeps restarting itself....

(Topic created on: 04-09-2022 08:31 PM)
Issabel
Apprentice
Options
S22 not even 3 weeks old and the phone keeps restarting itself....wtf...is anyone else having this issue..
8 REPLIES 8
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

It is not supposed to restart on its own at all. What troubleshooting, if any, did you perform? 

0 Likes
Issabel
Apprentice
Options
The phone keeps pulling through an error messa3which i have to Samsung support twice now...and I've heard nothing back
0 Likes
Reg Danny
Explorer
Options
https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/warranty/?_gl=1*19p5o9l*_up*MQ..&gclid=Cj0KCQjwmdGYBhDRARIsABmSEe...

Samsung offer a 24 month manufactures warranty. Use the link above and read to learn more. If there is a problem then they will fix it.

I hope you get the problem fixed.
njs_31
First Poster
Options
Having the exact same issue with my S20!
0 Likes
donnamarie66
Journeyman
Options
Same has been happening with my S22. Sometimes it restarts 6 or 7 times a day and Samsung refuse to replace it even though it is only 6 weeks old.
Issabel
Apprentice
Options
I'm going to go back to Vodafone where my contract is with and tell them the phone they gave me is faulty, if they refuse to issue me with a new one then I'll be taking them to court
0 Likes
kaiZF4
Explorer
Options
Got the same issue over here with my z fold 3
0 Likes
Issabel
Apprentice
Options
It's crazy, Samsung sent me a message telling that they had resolved the problem and to make sure I had the most up to date software installation...which I have if anything the bloody thing is worse. It's infuriating. I'll be sending a strong letter to Samsung about this including a letter to the ombudsman as well as they are selling products that aren't fit for purpose which is against our consumer rights
0 Likes