Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

S22 Keeps of changing from dark mode to light!

(Topic created on: 01-03-2022 11:14 AM)
ianbuk
Pioneer
Options
I have had my S22 (Ultra 512gb) for a week. I set it to run in dark mode and auto restart every morning at 4am. When I use the device again, it reverts back to light mode. 

This has never happend on my other Galaxy devices, I assume it's a bug in IOS 12? 

Anyone else getting this problem or have a solution? 
Owned everything from the original Note to S22 Ultra. Disappointing that Samsung does innovate as they used to.
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Harveyx1
Helping Hand
Options
IOS? 🤣, do you have it set so it changes based on Sunset and Sunrise?

View solution in context

5 REPLIES 5
Solution
Harveyx1
Helping Hand
Options
IOS? 🤣, do you have it set so it changes based on Sunset and Sunrise?
ianbuk
Pioneer
Options
Yep, just checked your suggestion & found it. Never had that I the Note, changed the settings. You are a star.
Owned everything from the original Note to S22 Ultra. Disappointing that Samsung does innovate as they used to.
Harveyx1
Helping Hand
Options
No problem mate
0 Likes
fkhuong
First Poster
Options

Where can I check for this, please? Be specific where, not just in "Setting"... I can't find where... Many Thanks!

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@fkhuong: You can find the settings referenced above by swiping up from your Home screen and heading to Settings > Display > Dark mode settings > Turn on as scheduled > On. Here, you can enable Dark mode from 'Sunset to sunrise', or set your own custom schedule. To remove the automation, simply toggle off 'Turn on as scheduled'. 

0 Likes