Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 - Generally interested with everyone thoughts about their samsung s22 range

(Topic created on: 03-04-2022 09:20 PM)
hayz26
Explorer
Options

Generally interested with everyone thoughts about their samsung s22 range?? 

Mine has definitely lived up to the expectations and more! 

Still learning new techniques and my way around the phone 😂 #sorrynotsorry 
12 REPLIES 12
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Got to admit that my S22 Ultra has just been brilliant.
It's everything that my old Note 20 Ultra should have been.
So far everything from battery life to software on mine has been spot on
Wockeye
Pioneer
Options
Mines the same I've switched from the iPhone 13 Pro max to the ultra and so far I've has zero issues! I'm still learning lots about this devise myself so any tips would be greatly received
Petercat5
Navigator
Options
Yes my ultra has and is living up to the hype and my own expectations. Mind you, luckily, I've been buying Samsung phones for some years now and I've yet to get a dodgy one. They've pretty much all been excellent devices.
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @hayz26 

I've been using my Samsung Galaxy s²² Ultra 256gb [ Exynos  ] in Phantom Black from the 21st of February 2022.

I understand and appreciate people have experienced some various issues with their phone, and or were disappointed with Game Play due to GOS.

However with each issue raised I've specifically checked each on my phone and thus far I've been unable to recreate the same issue(s) on my phone.

Except for Gaming due to my usage habits not involving gaming on my phone.

@Wockeye  There is so much this phone can do for the owner that I understand there's alot of preference settings, functions and features to look at.

My suggestion is to go through these one by one and learn what each can bring to the table.

There are existing threads on the forum from people who are offering up advice and tips that may help you unlock the potential of your phone more. A forum search will show these.

That as well as YouTube creators videos giving tips.

Although Region Dependant one good app to look at is Samsung Goodlock and it's various plug-ins that bring wonderul further customisation to the phone.

Enjoy your journey 😎

My particular unit has performed without issue like @Glenntech  👍, and I must also mention to date the Software Updates and Security Updates have been pretty regular too both for the s²² Ultra and my Fold³.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

nomiuk
Explorer
Options
Nice experience with S22U
SureShotSean
Journeyman
Options
Only issue I am having is signal reception, it is so weak in some places. Places such as home, work or at friends homes, my Note 9 never had these kind of issues even in the same places as mentioned above...
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

That's not great @SureShotSean 

I did read from some Tech Articles that the Samsung s²² Ultra was really good at signal connection.

I have also read that some people have used the Samsung Band Selection app from the Playstore successfully.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

SureShotSean
Journeyman
Options
I shall look into Band Selection App, I didn't know about that. Thank you.
woodlouse
Helping Hand
Options
My biggest problem is that I can't afford to get one! 🤪