Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 Do not disturb exceptions keep resetting themselves

(Topic created on: 19-11-2022 09:41 AM)
bluegruntfuttoc
Explorer
Options
At some point recently I noticed my alarms stopped going off and i looked at the settings for doing it disturb.

They had all reset. Meaning that cause and alarms were not working.

I set them back to how they should be, however after a day or so they've gone back again to the default setting and alarms were not going off.

It's now got to the stage where I have to reset do not disturb on a daily basis otherwise the alarms will not go off.

I can't work out why do not disturb exceptions do not stay as I leave them. 

Any suggestions?
8 REPLIES 8
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

So, you set under do not disturb /alarms and sounds/alarms etc to be allowed and then those settings revert to off? 

0 Likes
NinjaRanga
Voyager
Options
Look at Modes and Routines in Settings and then look at the Sleep Mode. There is a setting which turns on Do Not Disturb and other features automatically based on what it thinks your behaviour patterns are.
If you turn off the setting which turns it all on automatically and also turn off the Do Not Disturb setting this should cure the problem 👍🏻
0 Likes
chriswkbrd
Student
Options

Did you ever figure out the issue? My 22 Ultra just started doing this and I haven't found a resolution yet. I looked into what NinjaRanja said, but I've never enabled those settings so the are all off by default. 

bluegruntfuttoc
Explorer
Options
I didn't however at some point I noticed it had stopped happening, I really wish I could help as I know how frustrating it was
0 Likes
Members_8J6DUnt
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem. If someone knows a solution, I would be very happy. 

XXXray328
First Poster
Options

Hello, have the same problem. Set exception contacts and after some time, all reseted to 0 contacts. 

Samsung its a bug!

Jonathan69
First Poster
Options

Had the same issue and here's the fix:

The phenomenon occurs due to a routine set in the phone.
Do not disturb settings changed due to this routine.
To cancel the setting, go to the device settings > Modes and routines > Tap on 'Routines' > Click on the routine you set and remove it.

(1)
Jdjieiebxjekak
Student
Options

Thx Jonathan, looks like that was exactly the issue!!

0 Likes