Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

s22 camera

(Topic created on: 24-10-2022 01:07 AM)
Shovzki
Pathfinder
Options
Hi I have realised that after the update the camera quality has been completed ruined the quality isn't sharp as it should be. Could you flag this up please anyone who has s22 ultra has anyone else seen this.
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
keith30
Maestro
Options
Mine and some others has been like that for a couple of months now since the last two updates, used to be brilliant but not now. Samsung keep saying the software updates are improvements to the camera and fix any bugs, wish it could!
0 Likes
Shovzki
Pathfinder
Options
Exactly 💯 the camera is worsen then the mid range phone like the A series
0 Likes
leicesterMan
Troubleshooter
Options
Samsung is very good at messing up the cameras on the S series, it's in their DNA
0 Likes
Shovzki
Pathfinder
Options
I agree I was taking a picture n compared it with my previous picture. The quality has completely downgraded this is a terrible beta update I do regret downloading the beta
0 Likes
leicesterMan
Troubleshooter
Options
That's on the beta, I have a Samsung s20 ultra, beautiful phone, got it when it first come out.
Camera was fine. The Samsung started to bring out camera fix updates and after the UI 4.1, the camera is struggling to keep in focus on certain zoom ranges, and they don't want to fix the problem, so hopefully in the big new android update. Hopefully they'll fix the problem or I'll buy an iPhone.
I did install Google pixel camera app on my phone and it worked brilliant, Google camera app is the best on the market as its algorithm is superb compared to any other manufacturer. But then Samsung had a firmware update and now it only works with one camera lens , so I deleted it, but with a s21 and s22 you should get all cameras working