Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 camera rattle

(Topic created on: 14-12-2022 06:07 AM)
Samsingmemba
Apprentice
Options
I have a s22 I noticed a slight knocking when I first got the phone like you'd really have to shake it to notice the noise. I searched it up figured it was just imagine stabilization but now Its alot more prominent. Would this indicate internal damage?
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Samsingmemba
Apprentice
Options
Lessend slightly when camera is active however still a subtle rattle almost like it was when I took it out of the box
0 Likes
Playmak3r
Pioneer
Options
As of yesterday, my camera rattle has been the same also. Have to really shake it for it to rattle, but now rattles with much less effort. The camera still works fine, but imagine quality still ***** like before.
0 Likes
Samsingmemba
Apprentice
Options
Do you think it'll become a problem?
0 Likes
Playmak3r
Pioneer
Options
Potentially will be a problem considering people are now more likely to keep there phone for more than a year.
0 Likes
ChrisP88
Options

@Samsingmemba Inside of the Galaxy mobile phone, there is a component that functions as OIS (Optical Image Stabilisation) that minimises shaking when taking pictures with the camera. If this small part is shaken while the camera is not operated, it may hit the internal structure and make a slight rattling sound. Essentially, this is normal behaviour for your phone.

Daz73r
Helping Hand
Options
Stop shaking your phone
0 Likes