Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 Camera Blurry

(Topic created on: 22-09-2022 11:17 AM)
KHeide
Apprentice
Options

When I take a photo, the center of the image is crisp but moving out to the edges it becomes blurry. I have seen this problem addressed in other people's question but none of the solutions helped my problem, I have updated the camera app, changed different setting, completely resetting the settings and nothing works. What can be done about this as this is a brand new phone and the camera doesn't function how it should. It would be an amazing camera if not for this ongoing problem.

6 REPLIES 6
Neo001
Legend
Options

Hi, 

Which mode are you using to take the photo? Have you tried taking photos with another app, like Samsung Expert RAW, for example?

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@KHeide: When you open the Camera app, please ensure that you are in Photo mode by checking the circled option below the viewfinder. If Photo isn't selected, swipe to the left or right to select the relevant Camera mode. For basic pictures, select zoom mode '1' to enable the Wide Angle lens, and tap on the area of the image you want to focus on until the image becomes crisp and clear. 

0 Likes
KHeide
Apprentice
Options

I have been doing all of these things for as long as I have had the phone and it's blurry

0 Likes
KHeide
Apprentice
Options

Haven't tried that app, is it simple to use?

0 Likes
Vasquez
First Poster
Options

Ive had this problem with my new brand galaxy S22+ for the past months. No one has been able to help me. I feel incredibly disappointed. 

Aunt Arctica
First Poster
Options

It gets another week then I am getting a Pixel.

0 Likes