Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 Battery

(Topic created on: 11-03-2022 02:18 PM)
Creepa07
Journeyman
Options
Hello,

Is anyone else getting bad battery life on S22 I am not eve getting 3 hour of screen time

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
AndrewJ95
Explorer
Options
Can't say I've had any issues with my battery life as of yet, getting about 7/8 hours screen on time a charge. Screenshot_20220311-145024_Device care.jpg
0 Likes
Creepa07
Journeyman
Options
That's on standard S22 how many days have you had yours today is my 5 day
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

It does look line you have poor signal which means the phone will be working alot harder to maintain connection.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
MrJCharming
Helping Hand
Options
Did you do a smart switch??

Your Google play services is running really high, should be around 1-2%
0 Likes
Creepa07
Journeyman
Options
Yeah I used smart switch from my pixel 6
0 Likes
Othacon
Pioneer
Options
That's the issue unfortunately, people that did the smart switch had loads of issues, poor performance, battery life, you name it...
The best option or is to reset the phone and load everything from the Google cloud or Samsung cloud or try to enter in recovery mode and do a wipe partition cache.
0 Likes
Creepa07
Journeyman
Options
OK thanks I give e it a go
0 Likes
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
That's why I'm still using my S21U. Very good battery life since the BVB1 update Screenshot_20220311-214124_Gallery.jpg
0 Likes
Mobz
Voyager
Options
Your battery life is not far off from 3hrs screen on time with 61% left... or have i missed something?

I mean mine used to be around 5hr mark when i first transferred over via smart switch, which i weren't happy about tbh. It slowly got better after like 4 days. Possibly after messing around with settings and what not.

Before the update last night it did really well. I'll have to test it again soon to see if the update had any negative impact though.

Screenshot_20220312-175738_Device care.jpg
0 Likes