Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S pen to text feature

(Topic created on: 24-09-2022 09:08 AM)
SaadMir
First Poster
Options
Hi everyone 

I have noticed the S pen to text feature is not available everywhere like the mirror app in particular and also in this message box where I'm typing now. Has anyone else noticed the same issue??

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Reylob
Big Cheese
Options

I do not have that problem. I open the Members App touch the input box to reply to your comment, touch keyboard, then the three dots (...) and select handwriting, a writing pad is opened and I am able to write and the text is automatically converted to text from the S-Pen.

The S pen to text option must be toggled on, on the Samsung keyboard settings.

0 Likes
SaadMir
First Poster
Options
So the writing pad option is working fine and I can use S per to text while replying right now. it's only on mirror whats App that it doesn't seem to work
0 Likes
Reylob
Big Cheese
Options

What do you mean on mirror whats App? Are you mirroring your phone to a TV or Computer? Or are you using WhatsApp on your computer or second device?

0 Likes
SaadMir
First Poster
Options
So there's an option to mirror 'messaging' apps like WhatsApp messenger insta etc so you can have 2 of these with separate numbers linked to them. Its basically like having 2 WhatsApps on one phone
0 Likes
SaadMir
First Poster
Options
If you go in advance features and then select 'dual messenger' you'll know what I'm talking about
0 Likes
Reylob
Big Cheese
Options

I get you now. Sorry but the bit that got me confused was the mirror bit, because there are a few mirror options.

I am sorry I cannot help with the dual messenger part. I got only one SIM.

0 Likes