Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Returns label not working - S22

(Topic created on: 03-05-2022 11:11 PM)
dee29
Apprentice
Options

Hi I'm trying to generate a returns label but the uk shop site is not working. Every time I try and submit the form literally nothing happens in response. The form disappears into the ether and no returns label appears.

I've tried it on three different browsers and same issue. Has anyone else has this problem or know how to fix it please?

I've had numerous problems with the S22 and now am having problems trying to return it. Getting very frustrated with Samsung!

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
That's a shame your experience with the S22 is not what you wanted.
If clearing your browser cache doesn't solve the problem.
Best thing is to contact customer support and see if they can send one out to you.
Hopefully you get a satisfactory resolution soon.

On a side note, as you are a new member. Asking on here for fixes to problems with your phone may get a fix.
It's a shame if you couldn't get to experience how good the phone is as others have
0 Likes
dee29
Apprentice
Options

Thanks Glenntech. The main issues I have with the phone are:

1) the on-screen call answer and decline buttons don't appear to respond at all when I get a call so I can't answer or end an incoming call.

2) Neither Google nor Samsung Pay appears to work at the till. I've tried both several times but they don't seem to get read by the machines.

I went through the support chat who advised me to carry out a factory reset but it hasn't helped. In fact it made things a bit worse as I think it affected my sim. Now I get calls mostly going straight to voicemail, and when it does come through I still can't answer due to the buttons issue.

Bascially a factory reset has done nada for these issues. If you have any help with this, and the pay issue, I'd be most grateful! Thanks!

0 Likes
Edmon7
Explorer
Options

If your Google account have a problem....your cell will be affected in many ways...Google IS Android basically, whit out Google working...cell will misbehave everywhere

0 Likes