Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returning nightmare

(Topic created on: 04-08-2022 10:18 PM)
Franciemccool
Pathfinder
Options
Right has anyone else ever had this with Samsung and DPD they setup a collection but DPD never arrive been waiting 13 days now no DPD driver always puts it down to we missed you.

Anyway can I use the return address and post the phone back at my own expense to Samsung. Has anyone done so if so how did it go.
10 REPLIES 10
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Talk to customer services again. Discuss with them 

Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Yes as has been said. Speak to customer support first and let them know.
When I sent a phone back, they emailed me a returns label that I printed off. Then I went to the post office to send it.
I decided to pay extra to make sure it got delivered OK.
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Franciemccool 

It's important Samsung are aware of your intentions so their returns department are aware It's being sent this way.

I'd send it special delivery too.

I had to return a phone and DPD collected it as arranged.

Sorry that's not been the case for you.

Make sure you wipe the phone i.e factory reset and remove the sim card.

Also take time and dated pictures of the phone with one of it turned On to show its aesthetic condition.

If any promotional items came as part of the same or you purchased a case at the same time that was reduced as part of the deal then you'll need to return those as well.

Take a picture of the contents of the bix and seal it up well.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Franciemccool
Pathfinder
Options
Yea it's useless to me though I live 3 hours away from any dpd drop off point
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Oh I went through Royal Mail post office at the time.
Unless that's not an option they give you now
0 Likes
Richmar83
Helping Hand
Options
Can you take it to a DPD Drop-off location? Last couple of returns I've had have been trouble-free. Printed return label, stuck it on original box then dropped it off at local Morrisons. Got given receipt, it instantly sent an email saying DPD had my package and was back with Samsung within 48 hours; tracked every step. Refund was issued 2 days after they got it.
0 Likes
Franciemccool
Pathfinder
Options
They only offer it for trade in but last time dpd screwed around so much I sent it through the royal mail so I did it again should be no issue its tracked
0 Likes
Franciemccool
Pathfinder
Options
Live 3 hours away from a DPD drop-off point waste of fuel and time when I can pay a bit and post it through Royal mail
0 Likes
Keithy
Navigator
Options

i’m having a nightmare in a return which is taking forever as they sent me return label  for aberdeen and  

not   northampton like before, dpd have tried twice but no one there to take it  don’t know what’s going on but my dpd tracking is as long as my arm 1150 quid phone