Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return of trade in device

(Topic created on: 29-03-2022 07:47 AM)
bobbytg
Apprentice
Options
Why do Samsung offer you over 500 pounds for a trade in device then send u a pre paid label tracked 48 hours up to the value of 100 pounds. Meaning the way to return it is by next day delivery costing yourself over £7.50 otherwise if you send it on 48 hours and it's lost u would only be able to claim 100 pounds meaning you owe them 400 plus pounds. The phones cost enough as it is without an extra expense 
4 REPLIES 4
ToBeOrNotToBe
Pioneer
Options
I would agree as I don't believe I've ever used their postal labels rather paid the extra for my own peace of mind.
Nizam_Ahmed
Pioneer
Options
Had a couple issues before with royal mail. Never be ruled by the value up to 100 or 500 whatever. Be clear that you can only claim if royal mail will say they have lost your parcel. Which they will fight not to do so.
0 Likes
manny12
Journeyman
Options
Be careful. I am on the upgrade scheme here in the UK. And, even though I sent my phone special delivery and had confirmation of it being received and processed samsung claim to have not received it and are trying to charge me for my s21 and s22 when they have themselves told me they have my s21. So make sure you keep records the whole process is a joke and if something goes wrong the customer service is in the Philippines and those people haven't got a clue!!
0 Likes
anmol85
Student
Options

Hi

Thanks for your reply. 

I am not sure how many times that I have to go through same thing over again and again.

I am awaiting on refund for device which you claiming that IME is blacklisted and you have destroyed.

I trade in attachments invoice Samsung S205gG inorder to to purchase ZFlip which I returned in September 2021 and got refund in October 2021.I am still awaiting for my trade in device refund which i was informed in August 2021 was sold off straight away now you are saying it has been destroyed. 

This shows that your customer service is below standard of customer service you have been acclaiming on the website.

For past 8 months that I have been emailing nonstop and calling customer service and all the departments in Samsung UK 

This is pathetic and worst customer service anyone has ever experience. 

Now , I look forward to hearing from you soon regarding my refund before I seek any legal aid for your unreasonable and unhelpful service.

As this IME is not black listed as I have purchased this decide from Samsung.co.uk

So I urge you to open your eyes inorder to work on this matter as I don't see you guys doing anything beside blaming me for something which I haven't done.

This will be posted on social media for your responses so other customers can have idea of how your service is unreasonable and scamming me for past 8 months for chasing  for refund. 

Please get in touch with me as soon as possible
Kind Regards Ammara 

0 Likes