Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Red Exclamation Mark on bedtime mode

(Topic created on: 02-11-2022 11:36 PM)
Gavlar1
Explorer
Options
Anyone know what the red Exclamation Mark means along the turn on automatically section of bedtime mode? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Gavlar1
Explorer
Options
So I figured it out. The red Exclamation was due to it conflicting with another mode but I couldn't find one that it was conflicting with. There was a separate bedtime mode set up on my watch directly for different time

View solution in context

5 REPLIES 5
Ksmy89
Troubleshooter
Options
Is this in the new 'modes' feature on one ui 5.0 which used to be 'routines'? I tested the beta on my s21 and I had the same thing, from what I remember it means that there is a clash with another setting somewhere. Are you able to click on the exclamation mark?
Gavlar1
Explorer
Options
Yeah it's the new modes but no it doesn't let you click on it
Ksmy89
Troubleshooter
Options
Is the screenshot the setting up of a 'mode' or 'routine', I'm sure I had to delete the sleep mode and just keep the previous routine I had set up as they were clashing with each other. Sorry I can't check now as I only had beta software for a short time and now waiting for stable release.
0 Likes
Solution
Gavlar1
Explorer
Options
So I figured it out. The red Exclamation was due to it conflicting with another mode but I couldn't find one that it was conflicting with. There was a separate bedtime mode set up on my watch directly for different time
M90317
First Poster
Options

That was pretty annoying, what I ended up doing was wiping the app data, I guess it was corrupted after the upgrade and merging of the apps. I exported and saved my custom routines first, using the Routines+ module the imported them back. Red exclamation mark is gone. Hope it helps.

0 Likes