Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent S22 Ultra Software Update Problem with Icons

(Topic created on: 20-11-2022 01:11 PM)
M03
Apprentice
Options
After the most recent software update all my app icons that were previously colour matched with my theme palette have now changed to dark navy and im unable to manually alter that colour. 

I'm hoping this is a bug with the most recent software update and will be reverted by Samsung soon as my phone now looks terrible! 

Samsung please Fix!!!
19 REPLIES 19
AndrewL
Options

@M03: If you head to Settings > Wallpaper and style > Colour palette > Choose a palette based on colours from your wallpaper (make your selection) > Apply palette to app icons (toggle this option on), does this resolve your issue? 

M03
Apprentice
Options
I have had a play with wallpaper and style colour pallettes using the range of wallpapers i've used since i've had the phone and it appears the colour the pallette chooses for the icon is always dark block with light fill, no matter which pallette is chosen.

I used to have the icons light purple with a lilac fill, now it will only choose dark navy with a lilac fill which is way too harsh a contrast against my background.

Very dissapointed with the recent changes Samsung have made.
zcw
First Poster
Options
I'm having the same problem since the latest update.
HJP123
First Poster
Options
Mine are a horrible brown, including WhatsApp icon and Amex
vijmagic
Student
Options
I have got exactly the same as you the icons on a notification are now boring grey Samsung please fix this
vijmagic
Student
Options
Also when I choose add a photo and press all media it doesn't show me the gallery it defaults to something else anybody else had this issue
0 Likes
Charlhiggo
First Poster
Options

Yes that worked.. why they thought anyone would want that is beyond me 🤦‍♀️

0 Likes
Members_cExMQJj
First Poster
Options

My icons turned dark and it turns out I had dark mode scheduled that's why. So when I switched it off it went back to lilac. Your phone might be on dark mode 🤔 

0 Likes
GlamMaDimps
First Poster
Options
I'm having issues where each time I am on a call it just drops with no warning. Has anyone else had this problem?
0 Likes