Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with GSM network on Galaxy S22 Ultra

(Topic created on: 10-09-2022 11:52 PM)
Brochs
Pathfinder
Options

I received my Galaxy S22 Ultra 512GB, Exynos version, over a week before official release date. As I was using the phone I discovered several bugs with my unit, screen blackouts, occasionaly freezes, conversations loosing sound, phon not reachable over GSM network even if my signals was good. I decided to wait until official release date to see if new software would be released. On the 25th Samsung released new firmware for my phone, and I did a complet factory reset after new firmware was installed. I am now on firmware S908BXXU1AVBF and fresh phone setup.

My screen problems seems to be gone, but GSM network issues are still there. Several times I have been made aware of that my phone can not be reached by callers, even if phone is showing signals. Solution, reboot. Turning on and off flightmode did not help. Also I am experiencing sound dropouts during calls, call is not droped but sound oth ways are lost, duration 10 - 15 seconds. Also when making a call the phone uses much longer time to set up the call than other phones I have had. Calling my self from other phones give simular results, setting up phone calles to my Galaxy S22 Ultra take much longer then calling others.

Have been in contact with Samsung support, but there is no help to get there. Try this, try that, over and over again. I am starting to loose my patients now, and its impossible for me to have a phone I dont know if I can be reached at, and when I manage to set up a call, sound is lost several times during the call.

992 REPLIES 992
xter94
Helping Hand
Options

Hi Guys,

Same problem in FRANCE with GSM Network....
We are going to open a class action versus SAMSUNG.

Philippe

Mon smartphone : S23 Ultra 512 Grey exclusive
hurkoa
Pioneer
Options

Same problem here in Spain, good plan to make a class action versus Samsung 👍🏻👍🏻

Wavy Davy
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem. Phone says dialling ,but nothing happens. Reboot and it's ok for a day or so then same again.

0 Likes
jscofield
Journeyman
Options

Same problem here in Chile, bought this week.

0 Likes
wadialdoor
Apprentice
Options
Unbelievable here we are in the middle of September and no fix for the no call sound issues.
0 Likes
michaelxy
Pioneer
Options

Solution: Buy an iphone. Samsung s**** on you.

Note9, unihertz jelly pro, Nokia 6300, xCover4, xCover5, Galaxy Tab Active3, S23 Ultra 0,5 TB
0 Likes
Brochs
Pathfinder
Options

That's because there are no solution for this problem. I bet this a hardware compatibility issue, and that it will never be resolved until hardware is fixed.

0 Likes
xter94
Helping Hand
Options

Hi,

It will be resolved by a class action in every country.
We have to do this if we want to make SAMSUNG bend...

Regards.

Philippe (from FRANCE)

Mon smartphone : S23 Ultra 512 Grey exclusive
0 Likes
Anwender1
Voyager
Options

Same problem with S22+, German Version. Is there a solution now? Is ist confirmed that it's a hardware defect?

0 Likes
Peter168
Explorer
Options

No it isnt confirmed

0 Likes