Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Preordered S22 Ultra with trade in but now trade in doesnt show

(Topic created on: 16-03-2022 06:38 PM)
JJFig
Student
Options

I preordered the S22 ultra through samsung.com for Verizon. When I did the preordered I checked the option for trade in for an S20 Ultra and it says it will give me $1000 bill credit. I got a screenshot of the offer right before i click on checkout. I placed the order, got the new S22 ultra 6 days ago and I never received the information for the trade in. After multiple calls to customer support and e-commerce, they told me it does not show my order included a trade in. I sent them pictures of the screen and they submitted a ticket to investigate. Today I received an email stating they are sorry but there is nothing they cant do. So now I'm screwed $2000 (because I did two orders). and of course now if I return the phone and try to get another offer I wont get that same offer. Have this happened to anybody? I was a loyal Samsung customer but after this experience they will be losing me.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Probably best off asking on the U.S community. Probably have better answers to be honest.

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Samsung-Community/ct-p/us

Sounds like something went wrong while you were checking out. Possibly a website issue.
Maybe see if you can escalate the matter as you have got some form of proof.
Hope you get it sorted soon

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Solution
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Probably best off asking on the U.S community. Probably have better answers to be honest.

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Samsung-Community/ct-p/us

Sounds like something went wrong while you were checking out. Possibly a website issue.
Maybe see if you can escalate the matter as you have got some form of proof.
Hope you get it sorted soon
0 Likes
JJFig
Student
Options

Sorry, didnt know this was not the US community. I will do it there. but for your other question, I did escalated it and I send them the screen shots. They still came back and say no. if it was a website issue how did it happened twice. I made 2 separate orders and the same thing happen to both. I'm talking to verizon now to see how much I can get for the trade in now going directly with them and not samsung.